You are free:
- To Share: to reproduce, copy, distribute, display, and, if you can figure out how, to perform the work with the exception of images used here on the basis of my licenses with others or the stated receipt of specific permission from copyright holders.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author (but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work) For academic citation here are the recommended forms below:
||MacLeod, Alec. "[Title of Entry or Essay Cited]". Oakland, 2008. The Canine in Conversation: Dogs in Metaphor and Idiom Illustrated. ([use date from the page cited]): Dogmatic Technologies. [access date] [access year]. <http://metaphordogs.org/>.
||MacLeod, Alec. [access year]. [Title of Entry or Essay Cited]. Dogmatic Technologies, [use date from the page cited] 2008 [cited [access date] [access year]] from http://metaphordogs.org/.
||MacLeod, A. (2008, [use date from the page cited]). [title of entry or essay cited]. The Canine in Conversation: Dogs in Metaphor and Idiom Illustrated Retrieved [access date], [access year], from http://metaphordogs.org/
- Non-Commercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works: You may not adapt, alter, transform, or build upon this work. An adaptation is a work based upon The Canine in Conversation, such as a translation, adaptation, derivative work, or other alterations of the literary and artistic content, or any other form in which The Canine in Conversation may be recast, transformed, or adapted including in any form recognizably derived from the original.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyrights holders.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web site:
Alec MacLeod, M.F.A.
California Institute of Integral Studies
1453 Mission Street
San Francisco, California 94103